Welcome!

The intent of this forum is to discuss my DOS TSR programs (available at http://bretjohnson.us), how they work and don't work, new/missing features, status of updates, and anything else related to them that may need to be discussed.

Welcome!

Postby admin » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:44 am

Welcome to the Programs Forum! The intent of this forum is to discuss my DOS TSR programs, how they work and don't work, new/missing features, status of updates, and anything else related to them that may need to be discussed.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Welcome!

Postby chayim » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:54 am

I've just downloaded scancode. Looking through the docs, it seems to me that each scancode "script" is limited to a single line. Many small scripts could be loaded up at the same time, resulting in a sort of "event driven" program. But it seems difficult to write a big program this way.

Maybe it's just because of my Basic/C/C++ background. I'm still trying to decide if I should code my script using scancode, or continue searching for something else. I'm working on a way to automate Jigdo downloads of Debian. Running on windows, it's a lot of calls to batch files plus user keypresses at various times.
chayim

Re: Welcome!

Postby Bret » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:15 am

I've created a new Topic (called "Scancode") and posted a reply there.
Bret

Return to Programs