A much more refined spiritual/scientific structure

The intent of this forum is to discuss the controversial topics of religion & politics. I am a Christian, and know that these topics are very emotionally charged. I hope to keep this interesting and intellectual, and I hope you do the same.

A much more refined spiritual/scientific structure

Postby CROSKEY41 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:16 pm

Indian Astrology is a creation of the intelligence of the Rishis, who were olden Indian philosopher of an earlier period.

The Vedas and Vedic astrology were shaped by the Rishis to provide expectation and religious way to a dim age (identified as the Kali yuga). In earlier period individuals lived a lot longer existence and had straight information of religious monarchy and did not need books as we do now.

The Rishis where progressive Buddhist creature with a future visualization control, outer space considerate, and spiritual wisdom. A lot of of the procedure and suggestion of Vedic astrology could not perhaps have come from a human mind because they are so all-inclusive and inspiring.

Vedic astrology is in fact simpler in its move towards; but it has a much additional sophisticated and religiously technical scheme of understanding, and is very highly developed in its adding up; plus the use of divisional charts, avastas (planetary dignities), balas (planetary strength measurements), yogas (planetary/house combinations), nakshatras (lunar zodiac), and dasas systems (planetary periods)
CROSKEY41

Re: A much more refined spiritual/scientific structure

Postby brandonmarkings » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:20 am

relationship of politics and religion
brandonmarkings

Re: A much more refined spiritual/scientific structure

Postby jesicareese » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:47 pm

I read first book of vedic astrology in 1970, it was BRIHAT PARASHAR HORASHSTRA. At the same time I also studied Cheerio’s book of numerology and palmistry. Since then I studied several books of Vedic Astrology, Numerology, Western astrology and Palmistry. In year 2006 I did M. A. in Jyotirvigyan (Astrology) from Lucknow University, UP, India. During this period I also got opportunity to study Chinese Astrology. I also have interest in studying the Nostradamus book of prophecies. I take Astrology as a science and with help of this site I want to share my views and knowledge with you.
jesicareese

Return to Religion & Politics