Welcome!

The intent of this forum is to discuss the controversial topics of religion & politics. I am a Christian, and know that these topics are very emotionally charged. I hope to keep this interesting and intellectual, and I hope you do the same.

Welcome!

Postby admin » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:55 am

Welcome to the Religion & Politics Forum! The intent of this forum is to discuss the controversial topics of religion & politics. I am a Christian, and know that these topics are very emotionally charged. I hope to keep this interesting and intellectual, and I hope you do the same.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Welcome!

Postby johnson33445 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:10 pm

you have a very good topic i appreciate you and your topic i am very cool minded not a hyper to read your review i am a "Muslim" i believe in Islam and no comments for the Politics....Sorry
johnson33445

Postby LW1DSE » Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:07 am

I am atheist. Simply I believe that the supposed god is only an excuse to explain what Science couldn't and possibly never can explain. It is only an easy way to justify what it is at this time unexplainable. A step forward in the question chain:
Q: What created Universe?
A: God.
Q: So, what created god? Could it create itselves?
A: I don't know.
Q: Thus?
LW1DSE

Location: Barrio Garay, Almirante Brown, provincia Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Postby admin » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:15 pm

You should really start a new thread instead of adding comments to the Welcome entry. It looks like you want your topic to be something like, "Who Created God?"
admin
Site Admin

Postby LW1DSE » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:16 am

No. Simply discard or erase my post(s). Some time latter I remebered that in some other forums polytical and religion items are prohibited, with risk of being banned. So my apologies for my intervention here. It was an error.
LW1DSE

Location: Barrio Garay, Almirante Brown, provincia Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Postby Bret » Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:05 pm

This particular section of the forum is specifically for Religion & Politics (hence the name), so no need to delete your post. But, you should start a new topic/thread instead of adding it to the Welcome thread.

I have LOTS of responses I could give to your post, though I don't know if I actually will.
Bret

Return to Religion & Politics